[NFBV-Announce] 3 Days Left to Register!

Jacki Bruce jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 23:22:06 UTC 2020

Three Days left!

There are only three days left to early register for our 62nd Annual
Virginia State Convention.  We need you but more importantly, we WANT You!
Please join our ever growing community of people who know that blindness
doesn’t hold us back.

We want to learn about you because we are you.  We are students, parents,
business professionals, homemakers, children, seniors and every other type
of person there is.

We want to share your journey and welcome you to join ours!  Please click
to register.   Register <http://www.nfbv.org/registration>

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

Zoom Coordinator, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com <jackibruce6 at gmail.com>
tel:(757)291-1789 <(757)291-1789>
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we
work together to help blind people live the lives they want.