[NFBV-Announce] Meet the Blind Month Srory About Stewart and Deborah Prost to Air Tomorrow

Stewart & Deborah Prost sdprost at cox.net
Thu Oct 22 22:47:13 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone,
This past Saturday, Gina Gambony, a reporter from WHRV our local public radio station came to our house to talk to Deborah and me. She spent two hours with us and her story is going to air tomorrow on the radio!

The story about Deborah and me will air tomorrow on our local public radio station, WHRV.   The story is likely to air at 6:45 & 8:45 AM, 4:45 &  5:45 PM.  WHRV radio is on 89.5 FM in Norfolk, 88.5 FM in Gloucester, 90.1 FM in Nassawadox, 91.9 FM in Eastville, and 88.1 FM in Emporia, Virginia. It also can be heard on the tune in app.  The story can also be heard and seen on the web at www.whrv.org

Sent from my iPhone