[NFBV-Announce] Fundraising committee

Earl Everett ever23851 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 19:02:51 UTC 2020

Greetings fellow federationists, I hope all is well with each and every one of you during this ongoing pandemic. As we all know this year's state convention will be virtual and we are trying to come up with ways to raise funds during this virtual environment.  1st and foremost we would like to add a few more members to the fund raising committee.  Several of our former members have taken on new positions and duties with in the affiliate.  If you would like to be part of this committee please contact me at the information listed below. Our 1st meeting for state convention will be at 8:00 p.m. On Wednesday September 2nd. Any prospective members I will share the conference call number so that they can Participate as early as that meeting. Thank you for considering.
Earl EverettNFBV Fundraising Committee Chair ever23851 at gmail.com(804) 252-8998

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android