[NFBV-Announce] Seeking Convention Outreach Volunteers

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 03:13:38 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

We're looking for a few good people to help with the execution of a
convention outreach plan. Really, that's a fancy way of saying we're looking
for people who can help distribute virtual flyers to government agencies,
libraries, reading services, independent living centers, universities,
churches, community centers... Well, you get the idea. The up side to a
virtual convention is that we can dramatically expand the pool of guests,
but in order to get the word out, we could really use your support. The
chapters wil shortly be swamped with making individual phone calls to their
membership rosters. CLI is largely driving that effort, so we're expanding
outward in hopes of identifying other great members with a few hours of time
over the next month to research, email, and call people. President Soforenko
will love you for it. I will be extremely grateful, and together I am sure
we can make the 2020 convention a wild success. Please, if you have ever
wanted to be involved, this is your time to step up and pitch in. And, to
our CLI hopefuls, this would be a great way of enhancing your application
ahead of your interviews... Feel free to reply directly to me if you are
interested.

With sincere gratitude,

Joe