[NFBV-Announce] Next Tidewater Chapter, ‘NFB of Virginia meeting

Stewart & Deborah Prost sdprost at cox.net
Thu Sep 24 20:19:02 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. This is just a friendly reminder that the next meeting of the Tidewater chapter of the ‘NFB of Virginia will take place on Saturday, September 26, 2020, starting at 1:30 PM. The meeting will take place virtually via zoom. Zoom connection information is below. We will be discussing the virtual walk with the blind, accessible voting, and the state convention.  Jennifer BJennifer Blinsmon, our first vice president will be leading the meeting. I hope that everyone can attend. I look forward to being with everybody!

Zoom connection information:

information:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile