[NFBV-Announce] Diversity and Inclusion Meeting Tonight

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 15:40:23 UTC 2021

>From Chris Walker

We are so proud of the diversity within the Federation. The diversity,
equity and inclusion committee of Virginia would like to invite everybody to
join us this evening, Tuesday, August 3 from 7 PM to 8:30 PM eastern time.
We will have three speakers from the subcommittees for the National Center;
Elizabeth Compos, Shannon Cantan,  and Deepa Goraya. They represent the
Latino-Hispanic, Pacific Islander and Asian subcommittees. Come hear their
stories and perspectives and learn from them and we will dive into questions
regarding diversity, equity and inclusion.

Our facilitator for the evening will be our very own Renee Valdes from the
greater Alexandra chapter who is one of our committee members.

Below you will find the zoom link or you can dial in with the access code
below.

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

301 715 8592

Access code

8297256345

If needed the password is 20201940

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want