[NFBV-Announce] Ladies Night!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 16:04:09 UTC 2021

Hey Ladies,

Come join us this evening starting at 7  PM for another exciting ladies
night. We will have a  guest, Marie from PS You are Fabulous! We will also
be chatting about Holiday Traditions.

Marie started her non profit to benefit blind women. Her mission is to help
women look their best. If that means she will go shopping with you, suggest
a  few pieces to update your wardrobe, clearing out your closet, whatever it
is Marie will help make it happen!

Holiday Traditions, what do you and your family do and how do you spend your
holidays? Come share your traditions with your NFB girlfriends.

Here's how to join.

Zoom Link
<https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09>
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want