[NFBV-Announce] Spotlight on...

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 02:17:02 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Please read below for Spotlight On.items this Saturday, February 20th.  Join
us!

                Come join the Peninsula chapter tomorrow Saturday, February
20 at 11 AM for our chapter meeting.  We will  be having  our own Tasha
Hubbard who is an independent living advocate with the Peninsula Center for
independent living.  She will be speaking about the energy assistance
program that is administered through the statewide independent living
centers.  We also will have Lois Boyle Executive Director of Access
Virginia.  An organization that provides audio description and closed
caption services to those who are blind and vision impaired an  deaf and
hard of hearing so that they  can enjoy plays and movies.  The dial in info
is:

1-605-475-4825,,549778#

Ladies Night!  Yes, it's Saturday Night and time to get together with
friends and share conversation and laughter.  This week's theme is Music.
Music, Music  sweet music, there'll be music everywhere!  Hey, that could be
a  song lyric.  Grab a  snack and a  drink get ready to swing your hips and
boogie to your favorite sounds.

Here's how to join"

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the passcode is 20201940

See you there.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want