[NFBV-Announce] Black History Month

Jacki Bruce jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 22:30:18 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Wow!  What a  month.  Our Black Empowerment Committee has done a  fantastic job this month.  We have learned about individuals from all walks of life, nurses, pilots, teachers, musicians etc.  Three gold stars and two smiley faces  to each of the committee members, Andre Hill, Natasha  Hubbard, Gerald Meredith, Earl Everett, Jeanette  Gholson, Uricka Harrison, and Corlis Jones. Please enjoy the last entry and.

Peace,
Jacki Bruce

mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
tel:(757)291-1789
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want