[NFBV-Announce] Next Tidewater Chapter Meeting, January 9, 2021

Stewart & Deborah Prost sdprost at cox.net
Mon Jan 4 00:31:27 UTC 2021

New Year’s Greetings Everyone,

I hope everyone has had good holidays.  The next Tidewater Chapter meeting
is scheduled for Saturday, January 9, 2021.  The meeting will start at 1:30
PM, and should end no later than 3 PM.  The meeting will take place both in
person and on Zoom.  The in person location is Café Milo, 217 Grace Street,
Norfolk, VA 23502.  Although we expect to have the place to ourselves,
seating is limited by COVID restrictions no more than 10 people.  As of now,
I know that six people have committed to coming.  Please let me know ASAP,
but no later than Wednesday, January 6 if you plan to come.  Once we reach
10 people, no more can come.  My contact information appears at the bottom
of this email.  If we are full, or you do not feel comfortable coming in
person, we will also be on Zoom.  Zoom information is below:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345# <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345>
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

We will be focusing on plans for the upcoming Richmond and Washington
Seminars.

I look forward to everyone’s participation, either in person or on Zoom!

Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter, National Federation of the
Blind of VA

Phone: 757-572-6891

Email: sprost82 at gmail.com <mailto:sprost82 at gmail.com>