[NFBV-Announce] Join our team! 2 NFB of Virginia jobs closing August 2nd

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 03:03:56 UTC 2021

>From Tracy Soforenko, President

Hi Virginia Federationists,

The NFB of Virginia is recruiting for 2 employment opportunities listed
below with the closing date for applications as Monday, August 2. These
opportunities were sent out over 2 weeks ago but we wanted to make certain
people noticed these opportunities to make a significant impact on blind and
low vision Virginians. Please review these opportunities and consider
applying.

Project Rise: Logistics & Marketing Coordinator

https://nfbv.org/employment_opportunity_logistics_and_marketing_coordinator

Silver BELLS Program Coordinator

https://nfbv.org/employment_opportunity_silver_bells_program_coordinator

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want

together to help blind people live the lives they want