[NFBV-Announce] Employment opportunities with DHS

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:35:50 UTC 2021

Help spread the word Department of Homeland Securities  Employment Webinars

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Please read below, from Annette Carr, employment opportunities with The
Department of Homeland Security.

The Department of Homeland Security’s compelling mission draws candidates
seeking to join a team that makes a difference in the lives of their fellow
citizens. The threats and challenges facing the Department and the Nation
are complex and constantly evolving. Now more than ever, DHS must recruit,
develop, and retain a talented and diverse workforce.

DHS is seeking hundreds of qualified individuals to fill critical positions
in cybersecurity, information technology, intelligence analysis, law
enforcement, travel security, emergency management, business operations,
mission support, and more. As part of our hiring efforts, we are hosting a
series of webinars to provide information on the Department’s mission,
career opportunities, special hiring authorities, effective résumé writing,
and creating a profile on USAJOBS. All webinars are open to the public.

To register for our webinars or learn more about our upcoming recruiting and
outreach events, visit www.dhs.gov/homeland-security-careers/hiring-event
<http://www.dhs.gov/homeland-security-careers/hiring-event> . Please share
this information with friends, family, and anyone interested in a rewarding
career with the Department.

For more information on career opportunities at DHS, please visit
www.dhs.gov/careers <http://www.dhs.gov/careers>

.

Date/Time

Time

Audience

Wednesday, June 2

4-6 p.m. ET

Professionals, Students, and Recent Graduates

Tuesday, June 15

4-6 p.m. ET

Veterans

Tuesday, June 29

2-4 p.m. ET

Individuals with Disabilities

Tuesday, September 14

6-8 p.m. ET

Students and Recent Graduates

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work
together to help blind people live the lives they want