[NFBV-Announce] Getting together in person and zoom!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 04:09:01 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Our National Convention starts in a  little over a  week!  Have you looked
over the agenda and have you started preparing to attend? If you have, good
for you.  If you haven't, get started, you don't want to miss anything!

Kudos Corner.

When your chapter gets together this year for Convention Banquet, please
take pictures and or a  short video and email to me.  I  plan to put all of
our celebratory banquet photos on our you tube channel and on face book.

Did you know she graduated? Have you heard they are getting married? Can you
believe he got that promotion? She started a  business and he joined the
military! The Family just got a  new fur baby, how exciting.  Do you fit
into any of the above categories?  Are you raising your glass in
celebration?  Please let us know and let your NFB Family celebrate with you.
All it takes is a  short text, email or phone call to me.

Spotlight On.

The Greater Williamsburg Chapter will be hosting a  Convention Banquet
Dinner at Center Street Grill, 5101 Center Street, Williamsburg, Virginia,
23188. Starting at 6:00 pm.  Please join us by RSVPing to Jacki Bruce,
JackiBruce6 at gmail.com <mailto:JackiBruce6 at gmail.com>   by no later than July
7th. Thanks!

Jacki Bruce, President, Greater Williamsburg

The Winchester chapter will be having its summer outing brunch on Saturday,
July 17, 2021 at 10 AM. The chapter will meet at grannies located at 2294
Berryville Pike, Winchester, VA 22603.

The chapter will gather with friends and family and discuss the Virginia
walk with the Blind that will be held in October, 2021. Doing out reach and
bringing awareness about the national Federation of the blind.

Anybody who would like to join is welcomed. Happy summer to our Federation
family.

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter

Almost all chapter and division meetings are using the Virginia Affiliate's
Zoom account and all meetings are open to the public.  If a meeting is using
an alternate platform, the phone number or instructions to join will follow
the meeting name.

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Chapter Meetings.

Richmond, Monday, June 28th, 6:30 PM.

Enjoy your week, make a  difference and always smile!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want