[NFBV-Announce] Fried Green Tomatoes and History?

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 21:26:37 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

March is Women's History Month and our Potomac Chapter is bringing Women's
History and/or Drama at the Movies (or at least on Zoom).

The movies being shown are not written in stone; please feel free to make
suggestions  (be sure the movie is audio described). We will be showing the
movies on Saturday afternoon from 1 -3  pm.   Please arrive at least ten
minutes before the start to make sure you are settled before the movie
starts

Saturday, March 6, 1:00 PM:

Fried Green Tomatoes

Saturday, March 13, 1:00 PM:

Hidden Figures

Silkwood, The Secret Life of Bees, The Help, Feminism what were they
thinking?, or Yentl are other  possibilities.   If anyone knows where I can
get an audio-described version of Mona Lisa's Smile, it is quite good.

feel free to spread the word.

(I will send out the Zoom links to this list Saturday mornings prior to the
sharing of content, between 10:00 AM and noon Eastern, so you may have to
forward to interested parties.)

See you  on Saturday!

Christine Grassman

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want