[NFBV-Announce] 30 Scholarships for Blind College Students - Apply before the 3/31 deadline for the NFB Scholarship Program

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 18:10:53 UTC 2021

Please share with blind and low vision students.

***

The National Federation of the Blind is pleased to announce our 2021
scholarship program. We offer thirty scholarships to blind students from
across the United States and Puerto Rico who will be enrolled in full-time
post-secondary degree programs during the 2021-2022 school year. These
scholarships range in value from $3,000 to $12,000 and will be awarded in
July at our 2021 National Convention being held virtually.

The application period began November 1, 2020, and closes at midnight EST on
March 31, 2021. Go to www.nfb.org/scholarships
<http://www.nfb.org/scholarships> . To apply during the five-month open
period: read the rules and the submission checklist, complete the official
2021 scholarship application form (online or in print), supply all required
documents, and request and complete an interview by an NFB affiliate
president. Remember, the only way to win is to apply!

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want