[NFBV-Announce] Kudos, you're amazing! and zoom!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 03:33:06 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Our Members are amazing! Which is why we have a  new Kudos Corner starting
next  week.  Are you graduating from high school or college?  Are you
getting married or recently engaged?  Do you have a  new job or have you
been promoted?  Are you celebrating your first anniversary or your fiftieth?
Are you celebrating something else?  Great!  Email me, with your name,
chapter and what you are celebrating and your NFB Family and Friends will be
able to celebrate with you.  Let us share your joy and happiness!

Kudos Corner

As of next Sunday you will be able to blow your own horn or tell us about
someone you are proud of or happy for. Please email me (info at bottom in my
signature) by Friday, of each week to be posted in Sunday's weekly
announcement email.

Spotlight On.

The NFB's partnership with Lyft has been extended through June 30th.  Please
call Jacki  Bruce, with at least two hours notice, to receive a  Lyft Code
and get a  ride to your vaccination.

Ladies Night  it's Memorial Day Weekend and we are relaxing and having fun
with our families!  Hope you enjoy your weekend.  No Ladies Night this week.

Almost all chapter and division meetings are using the Virginia Affiliate's
Zoom account and all meetings are open to the public.  If a meeting is using
an alternate platform, the phone number or instructions to join will follow
the meeting name.

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Chapter Meetings.

Richmond Chapter Meeting

Monday May 24th 6:30 pm

Seniors Division Chapter Meeting

Wednesday May 26th 7 pm

Greater Alexandria Chapter Meeting No meeting this month.

Fredericksburg Chapter Meeting, Saturday, May 29th. We will have a  picnic!
Please call President Dick Burn for details.  Phone 804-238-5608.

Clap your hands and shout HOORAY and tell me what makes you so amazing!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want