[NFBV-Announce] Kudos Corner...Chapter Changes...Salute to Veterans!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 04:59:54 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Happy Memorial Day!  This weekend you may be celebrating with friends and
family, grilling, hanging at the beach or binge watching your favorite show.
As you enjoy these rights, please remember and be thankful to all of the men
and women in the military who have fought and  died to grant us these
rights and many more

Kudos Corner.

Swoop is flying the blue flag  and Dooley is silently yelling "You Go Girl"
to Jessica Soforenko.  Congratulations you've graduated  from Emory
University!!Your NFB  Family wishes you love and blessings as you close one
chapter of your life and start another in your new career., in D.C.

The sun faded out to a  dark sky, the stars aligned and the Lions were
purring when Julie McGinnity  and Joe Orozco told the world that they
finally got it alright and chose each other.  Joe put a  ring on it!
Congratulations on your engagement. Your NFB  Family is very happy for the
both of you and we're excited to watch you join together and write your
lifelong love letter! May your love continue and grow, may your blessings be
many and your heartaches be few! All our best.

A  special shout out and a  heartfelt salute to all of the brave and mighty
Men and Women who are serving and have served in our Military.  Thank you
for your service and God bless America!

Spotlight On.

If you haven't registered for our National Convention, please do so ASAP!
The deadline is May 31st to be eligible for door prizes and to vote. Don't
miss out.

Ladies Night.  Grab a  drink and a  snack and join your girlfriends at 7:00
pm on Saturday.  We will be chatting about your hobbies.  Do you knit or
crochet? Do you line dance or do yoga? Are you into puzzles or video games?
What do you do to escape the world and get happy?  Join us and spill.

Many Chapters are beginning to meet in person as well as by zoom or a
conference call number.  Please be sure to read when, where and how the
chapters are meeting before you join.

Almost all chapter and division meetings are using the Virginia Affiliate's
Zoom account and all meetings are open to the public.  If a meeting is using
an alternate platform, the phone number or instructions to join will follow
the meeting name.

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Chapter Meetings.

No meetings this week.  Check back next week for all June meetings.

Enjoy your week!  Thank a  Veteran! Please let me know what you are
celebrating;your NFB  Family wants to celebrate with you!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want