[NFBV-Announce] updates...

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 22:35:57 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

I  hope everyone is doing well and hanging in!  Please read below for
information about the  Peninsula's Chapter Meeting, where you can purchase
your NFB Coin holder  and Ladies Night.

Hello NFBV family ,  Come join the Peninsula chapter at the Warwick
restaurant on Saturday, November 20th for  our chapter meeting starting at
11 AM.  The address to the restaurant is 12306 Warwick blvd in Newport News
VA.  If you can't meet in person, you can call us on our conference call.
The number is 605-475-4825 the access code is 549778#.  All are welcome.
See you Saturday.

Hello my NFB Family!

As we wind down following our awesome National Convention and all of our
State Conventions, it is time to proudly display your membership to the
National Federation of the Blind!  I have never felt so proud to be a member
of this movement, and so motivated to action on our own behalf!

The Virginia Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind, Fund Raising
Committee, is selling, once again, a custom designed, stainless steel, hand
polished, pendant to hold the NFB Membership Coin. This high quality,
stainless steel pendant can be worn as a necklace or used as a key ring. The
two attached photos display the pendant with the NFB Membership Coin. Please
note how the coin is securely held within the pendant with none of the
imagery or text obscured from view on either side of the coin. If you have
any questions or need more information, please contact: Renee Valdez (703)
966-0836  <mailto:reneerome at yahoo.com> reneerome at yahoo.com Cost: $20.00 Your
order will include: 1 Coin Pendant 1 Necklace 1 Key Ring, all presented in a
delicate taffeta bag tied up with a bow.

Here is the link to the NFB Store:

 <https://nfbv.org/store> https://nfbv.org/store

Renee F. Valdez, M.A.

Secretary/Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind,

Greater Alexandria Chapter

Co-Chair, National Federation of the Bilind of Virginia,

Fundraising Committee

Vice President, Northern VA Regional Local Human Rights Committee

(703) 966-083

Reminder for Ladies Night November 20th.

November 20th Happy Thanksgiving!  It's turkey day again, how do you
celebrate?  What are you thankful for?

November 27th We're stuffed and taking a  nap!  Hope you and your family
enjoyed Thanksgiving Day, no Ladies Night this week.  See you next week.

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#  <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345>
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want