[NFBV-Announce] BEAM event walk with the blind

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 23:12:04 UTC 2021

>From Annie Asher, President, Chesapeake Bay Chapter

Walk With the Blind!

Join members of Chesapeake Bay chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind as we walk the trail at MT Trashment 310 Edwin Dr., Virginia Beach VA
23462.  Help Support us as we raise awareness of what blind people can
achieve.

When: Saturday, October 16, 2021

10:15AM: Kick Off

Where: Starting at the Parking Lot at MT Trashmore on 310 Edwin Dr

Virginia Beach VA 23462

Mayor Robert "Bobby" Dyer of Virginia Beach VA will read in person the White
Cane Safety Day

 Proclaimation.

Donations are welcome and light refreshments will be served

Please RSVP by 14 October 2021 to Annie Ascher 757 515-6238 or by email
ascher_a at yahoo.com <mailto:ascher_a at yahoo.com>

Respectfully submitted

Annie Ascher

President