[NFBV-Announce] Oops!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 17:25:28 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

See what happens when they let me out of the house and let me loose on the
beach?!  I  forget how to count.

My apologies to Christine Grassman and the Potomac Chapter for not  listing
their meeting in the weekly email.

The Potomac  Chapter will meet this Thursday 7  PM. St. George's, Episcopal
Church, Arlington, 22203. They will also use the Affiliate Zoom.

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Please stop by and join their meeting, in person or on zoom.  This Chapter
always has lively and interesting meetings!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want