[NFBV-Announce] 2021 NFB of Virginia Convention Registration Now Open

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 09:11:54 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

What could you do with $100?

Go on a date?

Pay your bills?

Pay back your friend for the bar tab you were supposed to have split?

What you do is ultimately up to you. No judgment here, but you won't get a
shot at winning $100 if you don't register for the 2021 National Federation
of the blind of Virginia state convention before October 18. Additionally,
members must register by October 18 to be eligible to vote on matters
setting Federation policy.

Why register for the state convention?

*	Dynamic speakers
*	Informative sessions
*	Action-oriented recommendations
*	Robust network of blind professionals from all walks of life

We are working on the agenda and we are building a great program. But to
make the program truly exceptional, we need you to participate.

State convention is your opportunity to unlock Virginia's largest gathering
of blind and low vision contacts. And, because it's virtual, you can tap
these resources from the comfort of your own home. In your living room, in
the car, or walking about, tune in to this year's convention at a time that
best fits your interests and personal schedule.

We've generally arranged programming during evening and weekend hours to
minimize the impact on working hours.

Registering is free and going to take you just a few minutes, so please,
don't put this off!

Your chance to win $100 and unlock your access to new possibilities starts
here:

https://nfbv.org/registration

We need you at the convention so please register today.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want