[NFBV-Announce] Chill and Watch Party

Jacki Bruce jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 23:14:24 UTC 2022

Hello my fellow Federationists!

The Greater Alexandria Chapter would love it if you would join us for a virtual evening filled with our favorite beverages (provided by you!), entertaining chitter chatter, followed by our very own NFB President sharing the latest and greatest in our blind community!

It's our CHILL & WATCH PARTY!  Put on your comfy clothes, pour your favorite cocktail or warm milk or hot tea...and let's share our evening together, getting our chill on at 7:30 p.m. and then tuning in to the Presidential Release at 8:00 p.m.!  It will be much more fun together!

When?  Tuesday, August 2nd
Time?  7:30 p.m.
Where?  ZOOM, of course!  Here is the link:

https://zoom.us/j/6025022255

Or dial by phone: 646-558-8656,,6025022255#

Help us make this the BEST Watch Party EVER!!

If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Renee Valdez, 703-966-0836 or reneerome at yahoo.com

See  you there!

Renée F. Valdez, M.A.
Secretary/Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind,
Greater Alexandria Chapter
Chair, NFB of Virginia,
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
Co-Chair, NFB of Virginia,
Fundraising Committee
Vice President, Northern VA Regional Local Human Rights Committee

(703) 966-0836