[NFBV-Announce] Exciting self employment opportunities from getting started to securing the funds

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 15:18:52 UTC 2022

>From Tracy Soforenko, President

Self-Employment Opportunities-From Getting Started to Securing the Funds:

The National Federation of the Blind works to bridge the gaps leading to
unemployment and underemployment among the nation's blind through our Center
for Employment Opportunities initiative. And this year, we were a founding
ambassador in the global launch of SmartJob, LLC. As part of that
partnership, we are excited to share the following August business
opportunities through Include, LLC. There are two upcoming learning tracks.
Track 1: From Idea to Business is a webinar series to focus on the process
of how to evaluate whether your idea is ready to become a business and how
to make it happen. Track 2: Raising Venture Capital is a one-on-one coaching
program regarding the process of fundraising. The registration and
application deadline is approaching. Learn more at
<https://www.includellc.org/> https://www.includellc.org/.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want