[NFBV-Announce] T S A Mentoring Event

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:59:53 UTC 2022

From: Annette Carr, President Fairfax Chapter

Sorry for re-posting.  The contents of the flyer are posted below, which
includes the virtual Microsoft Teams login link and dial-in numbers

Transportation Security Administration

Virtual 2022 Employment Mentoring Day Event

In support of National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM) and the
2022 NDEAM theme, "Disability: Part of the Equity Equation," the
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) cordially invites you to
participate in our virtual 2022 Employment Mentoring Day event on Wednesday,
August 31, 2022 from 1 to 3 p.m. EDT.  No registration is necessary.

To participate in this event by Microsoft Teams, please

Click here to join the 2022 Employment Mentoring Day Event.
<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_M2M1ZjY5ZmQtN2RjMy00
NDgzLWFlNWMtMWQ3YWEwNDM0MmE0%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%221eb95f1
4-6f2a-4544-b2f6-6bd35a1766ab%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%226e056636-e0a8-4db8-82a9-fc
c2485b96ab%22%7d>

Or join by phone with one of the below Microsoft Teams dial-in numbers:

+1 347-506-4085,,293216469# - United States, New York City

+1 469-206-8556,,293216469# - United States, Dallas

+1 312-754-8060,,293216469# - United States, Chicago

At this event, TSA will be sharing with you the following information:

*       TSA's non-competitive hiring authorities for people with
disabilities and veterans with disabilities.

*       Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the
workplace.

*       Tips for job seekers with disabilities.

At TSA, we offer a variety of different departments, positions and unique
opportunities for new candidates and current employees. Every position at
TSA comes with the responsibility of carrying out our mission and the
ability to advance your career.

TSA is committed to full participation by all. If you are in need of a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability to participate in this
event, please let us know no later than Wednesday, August 24, 2022

All requests for reasonable accommodations and other questions can be
emailed to CRD-Disability at tsa.dhs.gov <mailto:CRD-Disability at tsa.dhs.gov>