[NFBV-Announce] Holiday Digital Cook Book

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 06:12:40 UTC 2022

A BIG HELLO and HAPPY HOLIDAYS from the Greater Alexandria Chapter!

Wanna know what we've got cookin' up now?

We have created our very own holiday digital cook book!  Yeah!  That's
right!  We are calling it YUMMY EATS.FESTIVE TREATS!

Our Holiday Digital Cook Book is a wonderful mix of appetizers, side dishes,
desserts, and beverages from a variety of cultures shared with us by our
very own Federation Family! We've got Latkes, Arroz Con Dulce, Bizcochitos,
Wassail, and so much more!  This is our first stab at compiling these tasty
and diverse recipes into a festive package and we want to share it with all
of you!

After being wiped out by our very successful and crazy fun Latin Night at
our State Convention, the Greater Alexandria Chapter has to start all over
again and raise some funds for our treasury!  Our Yummy Eats.Festive Treats
Digital Cook Book will be available for consumption (excuse the pun!)
sometime around December 26th and will cost $10.00.  It will be delivered in
PDF format.  If you want to purchase one of these delectable treasures,
please pay $10.00 to our Zelle account at  <mailto:NFBVGAC1 at GMAIL.COM>
NFBVGAC1 at GMAIL.COM.  If you don't use Zelle, you can pay by check in the
amount of $10.00 made payable to The Greater Alexandria Chapter, and send it
to:

Renee Valdez

3934 Woodhue Pl

Alexandria, VA 22309

Once we receive your payment, you will receive a "key" to obtain the cook
book.

We are excited for you to see what we've put together!  If you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

As always, The Greater Alexandria Chapter Board and members thank you, thank
you, thank you for all the love and support!