[NFBV-Announce] Meet and Greet with Silver BELLS

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:51:20 UTC 2022

Please help spread the word!

We're drawing closer to the ringing of our Silver BELLS! This year,
we're empowering seniors 55 years and older. From hands-on lessons to
thought-provoking discussions ... from classic confidence building to
new friendships, this just might make the list of favorite things you
do in the new year.

To give interested participants an opportunity to learn all the
details, we're hosting a meet and greet. Bring all your questions. Our
team will be on hand in a relaxed environment to answer them and give
you a glimpse of what you might expect at one of our weekend sessions.

When: Saturday, January 22, 2022

When: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM

Where: From the comfort of wherever you may be, also known as Zoom.
See below for the login details.

Hadn't heard of Silver BELLS yet? Watch the video, read all the
information, and apply today  at:

https://nfbv.org/silverbells

Do you have questions now? Get in touch with our program coordinator,
Sandy Halverson via phone at: 703-400-6890, or by email at:
silverbells at nfbv.org.

Otherwise, we're very much looking forward to catching up with you
this coming Saturday. And, tell people you know who could benefit from
applying!

Zoom Link:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile