[NFBV-Announce] Washington Seminar Mock Training

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 02:49:08 UTC 2022

From: Deepa Goraya

The National Center will be hosting a final Washington Seminar Mock Meeting
Training at 8:00 p.m. Eastern on Monday, January 24. They will be covering
the same information that they did during this past Wednesday's call, so if
you attended that one you can either skip Monday or consider it a review.
The Zoom information for Monday's call is below. I encourage all those who
are attending or are interested in attending our virtual Washington Seminar
to attend this training.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/7567531013

Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,7567531013# US (Washington DC)
+16468769923,,7567531013# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)