[NFBV-Announce] zoom in this week!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 17:17:42 UTC 2022

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

I  challenge every person reading this to SMILE and do something, anything,
to spread peace, love for another human, or just smile and say hi to a
stranger! I  know it won't fix what ails this planet of ours, but it's a
start!  I'm sending everyone a  comforting hug filled with hopes of health,
peace of mind and the knowledge that you are not alone!! You are a  part of
our NFBV Family. We have your back, I  have your back!

Please join us this week and be a  part of the solution.

Kudos Corner.

A  great big, ginormous   in fact, shout out to all of our Chapter
Presidents, Board Members, Chapter Members, and  Prospective Members for
showing up and making our Chapter Meetings engaging, informative and
happening. We've had a  few challenges over the last few years and in usual
NFB style we kept the momentum going and survived and thrived! Way to go
everyone! You Rock!

Spotlight On.

It's time!

For what, you ask?

It's time for the second installment of the FIRESIDE DIVERSITY CHAT, hosted
by your Diversity,  Equity & Inclusion Committee!  The month of June is
dedicated to our LGBTQ brothers and sisters.  Our Fireside Chat will do the
same.  Join us Monday, June 13th,  at 7:00 p.m. on the state affiliate Zoom,
(see link below) and be ready to CHAT!

Greetings Federation Family:

On June 20th, 2022 the Black Empowerment Committee is hosting an open forum
from 7pm-8pm. We will be discussing racial issues within the affiliate and
ways to resolve them in a positive and constructive way in order for use to
grow as an organization.

After the open forum there will be a presentation about Juneteenth, its
history and legacy from 8pm to 9pm.

We will be using the Virginia affiliate Zoom. We are asking attendees to
arrive between 6:45 to 6:55pm. Attendees will be muted upon entry.

We look forward to seeing you there!!!

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#  <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345>
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

In a  gentle way, you can shake the world. -Mahatma Ghandi

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want