[NFBV-Announce] Virginia Table at the National Convention

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 20:26:26 UTC 2022

From: Earl Everett

Hi fellow Federationists,

This correspondence is specifically targeted to those affiliate members who
will be attending the National Convention in New Orleans from July 5th
through the 10th. I guess you all know by now that the agenda was released
yesterday for the convention. And if you don't know, now you know.

I am sure all of you are eager, ready willing and able to serve at our
Virginia table during that time. Also I'm sure some of you will also be
serving at the Independence market. I would like you all to look at the
agenda and determine which time periods you would like to serve. And also
which events you would like to attend at convention so we can accommodate
you. If you have a particular date and time that you would like to serve
please contact me at the information listed below. Beginning Monday June
20th I will be reaching out to those individuals that are on my list that
have not given me a specific time that they would like to serve at the
Virginia table. I am waiting to hear from you as I am sure we will all have
a wonderful time at our table meeting, and greeting and serving our fellow
federationists from all across the country. Hope to hear from you soon.

Earl Everett

Co-Chairperson of the NFB of Virginia Fundraising Committee

ever23851 at gmail.com <mailto:ever23851 at gmail.com>

(804) 252-8998