[NFBV-Announce] Male Roommate needed for National Convention

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:53:19 UTC 2022

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

I  hope  Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Are you as excited about National Convention as I  am? Well, if you are male
and have been thinking about attending but you missed the deadline or if
you've registered but don't have a  roommate yet. Today is your lucky day!

Charles McLeod, from Greater Williamsburg, is looking for a  roommate!
Please contact him at charlesbmcleod at gmail.com
<mailto:charlesbmcleod at gmail.com> .

Thanks and see you at Convention!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want