[NFBV-Announce] This week and zoom

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:09:07 UTC 2022

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

I  hope everyone is having a  good week. Enjoy the weather, it's finally
getting warm, and join us in person or on zoom. Please read below to find
out how.

Kudos Corner.

Way to go RISE students and mentors! The students and mentors visited
National Center, in Maryland, and had fun while learning career skills. From
writing a  cover letter to using a  chainsaw! What a  weekend.

Spotlight On.

Greetings once again,

It is almost time for the monthly At Large chapter conference call.

Congrats to all college and K-12 students for successfully completing
another academic year.  Best wishes for an interesting and relaxing Summer
break.  Key topics in this months call include a review of the affiliate
board meeting from a few weeks back and a discussion of August, September,
and October programming.