[NFBV-Announce] Wildly successful NFB of Virginia Auction - Thank you

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:50:46 UTC 2022

>From Tracy Soforenko, President

The 2022 Action Auction was a phenomenal success and our largest auction
ever.  When all was complete, we raised $9,250 through the auction.

A virtual participant, Rodney Neely, purchased our Clusiv   auction item
which helped us achieve the $9,250 total.

We wish to thank Jacki Brown, Domonique Lawless, Renee Valdez, Becky Keller,
Mary Green, Sharon Soforenko, Marc Canamaso, Nancy Yeager, Naim abu el Hawa,
and so many others who stepped in to ensure the success of our auction.

But most of all, we want to thank all the participants in the auction who
invested  in our movement and helped us raise these funds to support our
Silver Bells programming.

Thank you for believing in what we can accomplish together.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want