[NFBV-Announce] Convention Registration

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 05:23:18 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

In case you missed the announcement, the state convention registration
process is now live.

A few notes:

1. Please check under the Special Announcements section for events requiring
time-sensitive responses. In addition to the childcare offer and CPR class
registration already listed there, we will be including additional events
requiring advance notice. Please check back for additional information or
stay tuned to this list. Childcare will not be offered if we do not gather
sufficient interest by the specified deadline.

2. Pay special attention to the important dates and associated deadlines.
These apply to our state scholarship, hotel room reservation, etc.

3. There are two registration forms, one meant for in person attendance and
the other for persons planning on tuning in remotely, each form designed for
individual guests. For guests planning on attending in person, we need to
collect head counts for meal functions and special activities.

4. On the subject of meal functions, for people attending in person, your
registration of $30 will grant you rare access to several meals across the
weekend, but in order for this process to work smoothly, please only check
off the boxes for meals you intend to show up. Names will be checked against
lists to ensure people who paid for their registration are served first. We
have to pay the hotel for all meals requested, so please help us save money
by only marking the meals you feel confident you will take.

5. This year the payment process is being funneled through Square. After
submitting your in person registration, you will navigate subsequent pages
asking for contact and billing information. On the screen asking for credit
card information, some users have reported difficulty entering their credit
card information. The edit field is directly below the row of bullets. Once
inside the edit field, you may enter your credit card information and press
Tab to navigate to the expiration date, CVV, etc. If you experience
problems, please reply to this email for assistance, or write to:
jsorozco at gmail.com.

Questions? Concerns? You know where your email can reach me.

Here's the convention link:

https://nfbv.org/convention

Joe Orozco, Convention Operations