[NFBV-Announce] Silver bells are "RINGING". Be the best you, you can be.

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:41:10 UTC 2022

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

You heard about it last year but couldn't make it? No worries! If you're
55years or older and you want to reclaim your independence? We've got the
solution!

We're drawing closer to the ringing of our Silver BELLS! This year, we're
empowering seniors 55 years and older. From hands-on lessons to
thought-provoking discussions ... from classic confidence building to new
friendships, this just might make the list of favorite things you do this
year!

To give interested participants an opportunity to learn all the details,
we're hosting a meet and greet. Bring all your questions. Our team will be
on hand in a relaxed environment to answer them and give you a glimpse of
what you might expect at one of our weekend sessions.

When: Saturday, September 17th, 2022, from 1 - 3 PM.

Where: From the comfort of wherever you may be, also known as Zoom.

See below for the login details.

Do you have questions now? Get in touch with our program coordinator, Sandy
Halverson via phone at: 703-400-6890, or by email at:

silverbells at nfbv.org <mailto:silverbells at nfbv.org> .

We're very much looking forward to catching up with you Saturday, September
17th. And, tell people you know who could benefit from applying!

Here's how to join:

Affiliate Zoom Information:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile:

13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue
that counts -Winston Churchill

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want