[NFBV-Announce] The Caribbean is calling. Friendship, food, and fun!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:31:34 UTC 2022

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Imagine warm sun, sandy beaches, crystal clear ocean water, and hanging out
with your friends. Imagine a great hotel for only $89 per night. Imagine the
majority of your food for this fabulous Caribbean  getaway is only
$30.Imagine being in a drawing for $100 cold hard cash for booking your
trip. Imagine gathering with your friends to talk about things you're
interested in like what's going on in your network.

Well, imagine no more! The NFBV is holding their State Convention, from
October 28th thru October 30th. No, not in the Caribbean but at the Westin,
Tysons Corner! If you register at NFBV.org/convention you will have
everything I asked you to imagine,  for real, except the sun and clear
water. Instead of sand in your shorts, you could be tasting fine chocolate,
if you register early.

Well, what are you waiting for? Register now.don't miss out!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want