[NFBV-Announce] Take 15 minutes to complete our Strategic Planning Survey between now and 9/25

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 02:17:00 UTC 2022

The survey is just open this Week.

As mentioned in the September Presidential Release, the National Federation
of the Blind is working on our strategic planning for the organization. An
important survey to gather data was launched on September 19 and will be
available through 9/25. This is a short window, but the data is valuable to
the process. We want to hear from you. Thank you for helping with this
process. Please complete
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/info?&reset=1&id=538> the survey online or
via phone now and share with members.

Complete the survey by phone by calling 229-632-7878 or toll-free
833-632-7878. Please note that the phone number above provides the survey in
an automated system and will require the survey to be completed in one
session. There is an option to pause the survey for five minutes and the
pause can be extended as needed. Push the pound key for help.

Please note: We are also interested in capturing feedback in this effort
from members of the Federation community who primarily engage in Spanish. To
effectively focus our outreach, we will be offering a Spanish version online
and via phone the week of September 26-October 2.

Tracy Soforenko

 <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com> Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

202-285-4595