[NFBV-Announce] A loss of one of our own

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 21:52:23 UTC 2023

Dear NFB Family and Friends,

It is with sorrow and a heavy heart that I report Jim Walker, Chris Walker's
husband, passed away yesterday afternoon. Jim had heart bypass surgery late
last year and has been courageously fighting these last several months the
effects of multiple strokes, set backs, complications  and rehabilitation.
Jim passed with Chris and their family by his side.

Chris says" we want to thank Jim for serving the Blind community and
believing in the lives of blind people."

Please keep Chris, their family, and friends in your thoughts and prayers.
You may send your sympathies and support to Chris's email:

chrisvinson1 at gmail.com <mailto:chrisvinson1 at gmail.com> .

In the coming days, more information will be provided.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

RISE/Silver Bells Outreach Coordinator

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want