[NFBV-Announce] Today's Zoom Link for 1:00 PM ET NFB of Virginia Board meeting

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 16:35:17 UTC 2023

Hi Virginia Federationists:

We have planned an exciting August 5 NFB of Virginia Board of Directors
meeting.

We will conduct this meeting entirely over Zoom.

We will be using the Virginia affiliate Zoom account but ask people to
arrive early so we can ensure that logistics are working and that
individuals are named appropriately. Since we will be conducting some
important votes at the meeting, it is important to know if you are serving
as the voting delegate from your chapter or division and to communicate this
fact as you arrive. As a result, we kindly ask all delegates to arrive by
12:50 PM ET for the meeting.

We welcome everyone to participate in our Saturday, August 5 Board of
Directors meeting.

Date:                   Saturday, August 5 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.  ET

If you have feedback, you can provide it via one of the following
mechanisms:

*	Provide it through the chat feature within the Zoom app to our Zoom
Host, Colin Bruce. Chat will only go to the host and co-hosts.
*	Text in your comments and questions by texting Jacki Bruce at
757-291-1789
*	Unmute during the meeting, but just when you want to speak. Say your
last name to request the floor, then wait to be recognized.

Virginia Affiliate Zoom Details:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

 <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com> Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfb.org> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbv.org> www.nfbv.org

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want