[NFBV-Announce] What's happening and zoom! December 18th

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 18:47:22 UTC 2023

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Happy Holidays! I hope everyone is hanging in and doing alright. This time
of year can be very festive, busy and filled with hope and joy. It can also
be overwhelming, traumatic, and sad. If you're doing good, lend a hand to
someone who isn't. It's all about giving, being grateful and sharing
blessings.

Spotlight On.

Greetings once again,

Our monthly holiday traditions meeting is nearly here.  Come join us as we
share stories about ways we celebrate the holiday season with family and
friends.

For those looking to listen to the monthly NFB Presidential release before
the meeting I encourage you to visit
https://www.nfb.org/presidential-releases.