[NFBV-Announce] Check it out!! Our new Silver Bells videoand information on our last meet and greet!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 00:32:43 UTC 2023

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Please click the link below and watch our new Silver Bells video! You'll
hear testimonials from Silver Bells participants and get a glimpse of what
you can expect when you attend one of our Silver Bells Retreats.

https://youtu.be/U_HdfCPZJHY

You are cordially invited to our last Silver Bells meet and greet via the
Affiliate's Zoom.  On March 4th, from 1 thru 3 PM.

If you are, or someone you know is, 55 and older, experiencing vision loss,
live in Virginia, and have the desire to embark on an exciting training
opportunity, please join us to learn about Silver Bells and the two
remaining weekend retreats scheduled in Sterling from March 23rd thru 26th,
and in Richmond from April 27th thru 30th. These weekends are provided free
of charge to Virginia residents thanks to a grant from the Virginia Board
for the Blind and   the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia.

The details for accessing the March 4th meet and greet via Zoom or your
telephone are:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Can't make the March 4th meet and greet, reach out to us by Visiting
NFBV.org/Silver Bells for more information or get in touch with our program
coordinator, Sandy Halverson via phone at: 703-400-6890, or by email at:

silverbells at nfbv.org <mailto:silverbells at nfbv.org>  and we can share details
about later events.

Why Silver Bells? Because you deserve and have earned the right to FREEDOM,
RESPECT, and DIGNITY! Get empowered and be the best you, you ever imagined!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

RISE/Silver Bells Outreach Coordinator

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want