[NFBV-Announce] Resuming Search for Employment Coordinator

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 06:12:28 UTC 2023

Hello,

We're resuming our search for an employment coordinator for Project RISE.
I'll be recruiting at the job fare at Washington Seminar and will be
refreshing our listings on relevant forums; however, if you personally know
of someone who fits the description of what we're looking for, or if you
yourself are interested in applying, I look forward to hearing from you. The
candidate need not be blind or visually impaired. We're most interested in
someone with effective communication skills and superb networking aptitude.

For all the details, please read the entire listing here:

https://nfbv.org/employment-coordinator

Thanks,

Joe Orozco, Coordinator

Project RISE