[NFBV-Announce] 2023 NFB National Convention Agenda Published and attached

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 14:55:20 UTC 2023

Hi,

I am pleased to share the agenda for the 2023 National Federation of the
Blind convention in Microsoft Word format in English.

HTML, BRF, and the agenda in Spanish language in Word are available on the
web site along with all kinds of additional details.

https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention

I will note that reservations are closed at the Hilton and the Marriott but
additional overflow hotels are listed as alternatives on the web site.

Looking forward to a great convention in Houston.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

 <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com> Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfb.org> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbv.org> www.nfbv.org

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want