[NFBV-Announce] NFB23 Virginia Table is Table A40 - What we are selling and we need you

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 18:17:51 UTC 2023

Hi virginia Federationists,

Are you working the Virginia table at the convention? We need your help to
sell our products and fund our movement.

Our table (A40) will only be open on Sunday, July 2 and Monday, July 3 from
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Due to tax rules in Texas, the Virginia table will not
be open on July 4 and 5.

We will be selling 2 items:

A) NFB Membership Coin Holders - Where your NFB Membership coin proudly with
our custom made stainless steal coin holder that can be worn as a necklace
or on a key ring. Your membership coin fits snugly in this coin holder's
elegant clam shaped design. The cost is $20.

B)Gorgeous tan canvas zippered tote bags with a navy blue handle and our
National Federation of the blind logo in black. Each tote is $20.

To be successful, we need volunteers to work the table for a few hours.

Renee Valdez is booking people into shifts at the table.

Please volunteer for a shift by emailing Renee at:

Renee Valdez reneerome at yahoo.com <mailto:reneerome at yahoo.com>

We are excited that we will be together in Houston and need you to help us
sell our products. Renee will pair experienced individuals with individuals
who might be new to selling our products so it will be fun and engaging.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

 <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com> Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfb.org> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbv.org> www.nfbv.org

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want