[NFBV-Announce] Looking for a Volunteer for Light Admin Task

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 20:29:59 UTC 2023

Hello,

We need to publish the most recent archive of state resolutions to the
affiliate site. The resolutions are packaged by year in individual files per
resolution. I'm looking for someone to take each collection of files and
paste them into one Word file, by year, so that all of 2023's resolutions
are located in one file, 2022 are all in their own file, etc. I have
resolutions going back to 2020 but believe I may have at least a couple
years prior to that point. This would make my life easier in posting them to
their own section on the website.

If you have access to MS Word and can help with this task, it should not
take more than half an hour. Reply directly to this email. I'll get you set
up.

Thank you kindly in advance for stepping up,

Joe

--

Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission

https://joeorozco.com/services/