[NFBV-Announce] Holiday Cookbook! Share the joy of cooking , make new memories and support the Greater Alexandria Chapter

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 20:15:50 UTC 2023

From: Rene Valdez, Greater Alexandria

Happy Holidays from the Greater Alexandria Chapter!

GUESS WHAT?  I woke up and it was the day after Thanksgiving, and I found
myself right smack on the road to the end of the year!  YIKES!

The great thing is, it is just the right time to purchase your copy of the
Greater Alexandria Chapter's Digital Cookbook - The YUMMY EATS, FESTIVE
TREATS DIGITAL COOKBOOK on sale now at the bargain price of $15!

Here's the story:  During the holiday season of 2022, our Federation family
was busy in the kitchen, cooking all the wonderful traditional appetizers &
dishes, like Baked Brie, Latkes, Brown Rice & Acai Bowl; desserts, featuring
Biscochitos, Arroz con Dulce, Slow Cooker Apple Cobbler (YUM!); and
beverages, such as Wassail, Coquito, and a Chapter favorite, Adult Hot
Chocolate.recipes that connect us to our cultures and our friends and
family!  We were inspired to gather some of our favorites and put them
together in a 37-page festive digital holiday cookbook and make it available
to everyone!

We hope you will all purchase this FANTABULOUS little treasure and try out
every recipe!  Please send your $15 payment to our Zelle account at
<mailto:NFBVGAC1 at GMAIL.COM> NFBVGAC1 at GMAIL.COM.  Please type COOKBOOK and
your email address in the notes.  Once your payment is received, a cookbook
(in PDF format) will be sent to your email.  Just in case, please shoot me
an email, alerting me that you purchased a cookbook so I can be sure you
receive it!

If you have any questions or need further information, please reach out to
Renee Valdez,  <mailto:reneerome at yahoo.com> reneerome at yahoo.com or (703)
966-0836.

We hope you will support the Greater Alexandria Chapter and purchase our
YUMMY EATS, FESTIVE TREATS Holiday Digital Cookbook!  ENJOY!

Renee Valdez

(703) 966-0836