[NFBV-Announce] Beat the Clock - Do a dress rehearsal before actually registering.

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 20:02:09 UTC 2023

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

The online registration process  with Brown Paper Tickets provides only 15
minutes to complete the transaction. In order to get through the
registration process, it might make sense to gather your credit card and
other useful information, conduct a dress rehearsal where you read all the
instructions, walk through the questions and determine your selections,
knowing full well that you will not complete the form in the 15 minute time
window. Then, on your second pass, you will be ready to knock out the
registration in the 15 minute window.

If you still fail to get it completed The form is below, if its easier, fill
out the form and refer to it when completing the live version.

Please contact me  and I'll work with you , I'm happy to help. Please don't
let this process make you crazy! Together we will get it done!

Please use this form as a reference. Thank you for contacting us and we look
forward to seeing you at our Virginia Convention!

Please note: Choose only one meal per person per event. We will do  our best
to ensure the vegetarian meals are vegan and gluten free.

Early Registration: $20. Number of tickets?  Name(s) of attendees.

Thursday Seniors Dinner $33. Number of tickets? Standard Meal .

Vegetarian Meal.

Thursday mix and mingle $16. Number of tickets?

Friday Lunch $19. Number of tickets? standard meal.   Vegetarian Meal.

Saturday Lunch $19. Number of tickets?   standard meal.

Vegetarian Meal.

Saturday Banquet  $33. Number of tickets?   Standard Meal.

Vegetarian Meal.

Optional Colonial Williamsburg Full Walking Tour $50.

Number of tickets?

Optional Colonial Williamsburg Palace Only Tour $50. Number of tickets?

Kids Camp Session 1.  Friday Morning 8:45 to 12:15 pm.  $10 per child.
Number of tickets? Name(s) and ages of child.

Kids Camp Session 2.  Friday Afternoon 12:15 to 5:15 pm.  $10 per child.
Number of tickets? Name(s) and ages of child.

Kids Camp Session 3.  Friday Evening  6 to 10pm.  $10 per child. Number of
tickets? Name(s) and ages of child.

Kids Camp Session 4.  Saturday Morning 8:45 to 12:15 pm.  $10 per child.
Number of tickets? Name(s) and ages of child.

Kids Camp Session 5.  Saturday Afternoon 12:15 to 5:15 pm.  $10 per child.
Number of tickets? Name(s) and ages of child.

Kids Camp Session 6.  Saturday Evening  6:45pm to half hour after banquet
adjournment.  $10 per child. Number of tickets? Name(s) and ages of child.

1.  What is your full name?

2.  Please list the categories that describe you. Blind or low vision
student. Blind or low vision working adult. Blind or low vision senior.
Teacher of the blind. Rehabilitation counselor. Orientation and mobility
professional. Assistive technology professional. Sighted parent of a blind
child. Blind parent. Other.

3.    Are you a current member of the NFBV?

4. Please indicate if you will need ASL or Assistive Listening Devices.

5. Would you please provide the names and ages of children attending our
Youth Track Programs on Saturday

6. Would you like information about Senior Empowerment Weekend Programs?

7. Would you like information about our Pre-employment transition
programming for students 14-21?

8. In what professional field do you work?

9. Would you be willing to serve as an informational resource for a high
school or college student?

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

RISE/Silver Bells Outreach Coordinator

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want