[NFBV-Announce] Don't miss out!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 15:07:25 UTC 2023

From: Teisha Gillespie, Sponsor Coordinator

Hello Friends,

The  count-down is on! Just 24 days left to become a sponsor or exhibitor of
the largest Virginia convention dedicated to the blind and visually impaired
community! Join us from Nov. 3-5 in Williamsburg (or virtually if you can't
make it in-person) to connect with target consumers from across the state,
including students and their parents; blind professionals and older adults;
teachers and educators; and much more! Exhibitors and sponsors can choose
from four different packages that all include complementary use of a 3x6
table and exhibit hall placement, as well as recognition on our website and
event program.

Some vendors also have the opportunity to be one of a few exclusive sponsors
of a general or break-out session and to deliver a two-minute remark during
the convention banquet. Learn more about all the benefits and pricing
(including discounts for fellow nonprofits) on our website.
https://www.nfbv.org/sponsors.

Please share this information with your friends and networks. Thank you!