[NFBV-Announce] Calling all students!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 05:56:37 UTC 2023

Hey Students,

Time is slipping away! October 2nd is the deadline to apply for one of the
three $2500 James F. Nelson scholarships for the 2023 - 2024 academic year!
Why would you want to apply for a scholarship you ask? Well, the obvious
answer is its $2500!!   If that isn't enough, the NFB of Virginia believes
all blind and low vision applicants WILL benefit from attending our State
Convention, from  November 2nd thru November 5th.

You'll have the chance to hang with old friends and meet new ones, play with
new accessible devices maybe even learn a few new techniques,  network your
way into an internship or even a new job and get this.the NFB of Virginia
will pick up the tab!

What are you waiting for? APPLY! Here's the link:
https://www.nfbv.org/scholarship

See everyone in Williamsburg.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

RISE/Silver Bells Outreach Coordinator

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want