[NFBV-Announce] In loving memory. William "T" Jones

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 00:01:52 UTC 2024

Dear NFB Family and Friends,

It is with a much sadness I report the passing of William T Jones. A long
time member and supporter of the NFBV. He will be missed in our Williamsburg
Chapter and everywhere he has gone! T was a friend to all!

Please see below to learn about the arrangements:

Here is the information for William T's funeral.

https://www.whitingsfuneralhome.com/obituary/William-JonesJr?fbclid=IwY2xjaw
CPt5BleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHUIUi3-QDJVug0YBOYE7grku5_PPPg7-ySWXrmZj0vHyuluFwZG0Cx
f_vg_aem_AZfzDDZq6lJHEMWszEQU4aNO6yESIuYpHOFUyY1PN0UDdmpbvhDb8cjBLJ7uCMHsoc2
MJ_Lxq7b2juxA9AL8rmLd

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

Corresponding Secretary NFBV