[NFBV-Announce] Recruitment for LIFE Program Mentors

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 23:41:38 UTC 2024

Subject: Recruitment for LIFE Program Mentors

Hello everyone,

VRCBVI is currently recruiting for three mentors to work in our summer LIFE
Program.  We are seeking highly motivated, energetic and successful college
students and/or young adults who are blind or vision impaired to work with
our high school students.  Please see the link below for more information
and share with individuals who may be qualified.  The deadline for
applications is Wednesday, February 21.

Thanks so much for helping us spread the word.

Have a great day.

Learn more:

 <https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/VADBVI/bulletins/37e57ad> 2024
Recruitment - LIFE Peer Mentors (govdelivery.com)

Melody L. Roane, Director

Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired

Virginia Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired

401 Azalea Avenue, Richmond, VA  23227

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

Corresponding Secretary NFBV